The Orbit Flange Adaptor is used to connect a plain ended pipe to a flange ended pipe without any requirement for welding or fabrication on site. With a quick and easy installation this is the most simple way to connect a plain ended pipe to any flange. Installed with an Orbit coupling of any choice of model suitable to the users requirements.
1. Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel Flange and Pipe. More options are available. Available in sizes up to 5000mm.
2. Good for connecting PE, FRP, GRP, PVC pipe
3. 316 Stainless Steel Coupling (w5) with EPDM, NBR seal
4. Flange Adaptors are designed to suit the outside diameter of the mating plain ended pipe.
flange ended pipe without the requirement for welding on site.
Installation of the Adaptor
Choosing the correct Flange Adaptor
Flange adaptors are available in a wide variety of sizes to suit.
1. Measure the nominal bore of your plain ended pipe
2. Determine which type of flange you need the adaptor to bolt to.
3. Measure the outside diameter of the plain ended pipe
Australian: AS4087 & AS2129
Japanese: JIS B2220